In the age of Covid-19, 4M understands that safety is our number one priority. Here are just some of the ways 4M has gone above and beyond to ensure a collaborative work environment that protects its members, and gives us some peace of mind.
Our Commitment to Safety
- Our staff is trained for regular surface interval cleaning not only in public areas, but in your personal units as well should you wish it.
- All of our bookable work and office spaces are thoroughly cleaned after each use ensuring no transmission of germs.
- Our facilities were designed with antimicrobial surfaces for furniture, making them easy to clean and maintain.
- We have a state of the art air filtration system that not only protects against bacteria/viruses, but reduces odor and pollutants in the air as well. These are equipped with UV light technology that kills bacteria.
- All of our doors have keyless entry from LATCH, which reduces shared surface contact.
- 4M has made great use of space. Should someone fall ill or show any symptoms whatsoever, we have plenty of space for them to comfortably quarantine without putting any others at risk of exposure.
- We have plenty of accessible outdoor office space as well, should you feel more comfortable meeting outside.
- We’re flexible, our space is designed to be reconfigured easily, and can be arranged for socially distant collaboration.
Proper signage on campus policies regarding social distancing and best practices will be posted throughout the space and all members and staff will receive onboarding training on our campus safety policies. We know how unnerving these times can be, and that’s why we’ve taken every precaution to ensure that your experience at 4M will be not only professionally fruitful, but safe and secure as well.