While you're with us,
Fuel your output with on-site work amenities - 1-gig fiber internet, advanced tech, co-work and bookable private spaces.
A digital nomad can be lonely. Take advantage of the 4M community to build a curated network of friends and colleagues you can bounce ideas off of, collaborate on projects, and make lasting partnerships that really matter.
Everything is ready for you on Day One. Hop into a conference room, start a podcast, network the hell out of your business. Everything is here, ready to help accelerate your project faster, from Fiber Optic networks to curated events just for you.
The cost to start your own remote business can be huge, but the 4M campus leverages the sharing economy to make it easy to jump right in. No need to spend money on unnecessary tools. Use what you need, when you need it, and start focusing on what really matters.
The whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
Live with the flexibility of a freelancer’s schedule while being surrounded by a community of other professionals. Use the curated tools right when you need without the high cost to buy-in. Save on living and transportation costs without sacrificing the freedom of mobility. Every inch of the 4M campus is designed for our members to work hard and play hard. The atmosphere of community and hard work is tangible. Layed on top of everything is the 4M staff’s curation process, designed to help accelerate our members to meet their goals and connect with the people that matter to their business.
It’s the easiest decision you’ll ever make.
4M provides an expertly curated experience for individuals, founders, and core teams, supporting rapid growth, providing access to resources, and producing events to meet real needs. The objective is simple: to help individuals and teams launch faster. 4M does this by:
- Providing accelerating individuals, founders and teams needed insight, perspective, and collaboration from a community of similarly focused peers
- Providing a regional network of investors hungry for opportunity
- Scheduling regular pitch demos, meetings, and other mission-critical events
- Producing events that will allow teams to enjoy the space, culture, and amenities of the local and regional area
- By opening our space to similarly motivated and positioned individuals and teams we create a nuanced and healthy collaborative environment that boosts all pathways to success.